1. INFORMATION ABOUT US
- www.kellju.com is operated by KELLJU LLC (“We”). We are a company registered in NEWYORK, US .Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
These terms contain a binding arbitration clause and a class action waiver that impact your rights regarding how to resolve disputes. If you live anywhere else outside the United States, please read this carefully. Do not use the services on this website, including purchasing any items, until and unless you have read these terms & conditions and have agreed to them.
2. HOW THE CONTRACT IS FORMED BETWEEN YOU AND US
- Once you have placed your order, you should receive an email from us acknowledging that We have received your order (but please contact us if you do not receive this email). Please note this does not mean that your order has been accepted. All orders are subject to availability and acceptance by us (which might be rejected for any reason).
- After you submit your order, we immediately contact your bank or card issuer for authorization to take payment from your account. We will not process your order until payment has been received in full. If we accept your order We will confirm this to you by sending you a further email confirming the Product is being processed and ready for fulfillment at which point the contract between us ("Contract") will be formed.
- As soon as you place your order, we start to process your order which means you will not be able to change or replace it before delivery, but you may be able to return your Products under clause 8 of these terms and conditions or our Returns Policy.
- From time to time We may make minor changes to a Product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements.
- These terms and conditions, and any Contract between us, are only in the English language. Please note that We may not necessarily keep a copy of your Contract. You should keep a copy of these terms and conditions and your order for future reference.
- Kellju ensures Your order is fulfilled by the delivery date set out in the Dispatch Confirmation or, if no delivery date is specified, then as soon as reasonably possible (depending on the delivery service you have selected). In any event, delivery will take place no more than 7 days after the day your Contract is entered into.
- In the situation where no one is available at your address to receive your delivery and the package could not be left at your mailbox, Pls contact your local office as 80% of unsuccessful delivery goes back to the local mail office
- Shipping of your order will be complete when We deliver the Products to the address you gave us and the Products will be your responsibility from that time.
- You will own the Products once We have received payment in full.
- The images of the Products on our site and in our other advertising materials are for illustrative purposes only. Your Products may vary slightly from those images. Although We have made every effort to display and print the colors of the Products accurately, We cannot guarantee that your computer's display of the pictures, or the pictures in our other advertising materials, accurately reflect the colors of the products that will be delivered to you.
- Pls note that Business Days excludes weekends and Bank Holidays.
- If you wish to dispute shipping of your order, you have 20 days starting from the day that the tracking status is updated for your order to be fulfilled. We reserve the right to request evidence, before issuing any refund of the price paid and/or any associated delivery costs.
4. SERVICE AVAILABILITY
Pls check the list of countries we deliver to and see that you are in the location we ship to.
5. YOUR STATUS
. You may only purchase Products from us if:
- You are legally capable of entering into a binding contract with us
- You are an authorized user of the credit or debit card or payment account (i.e. Paypal, and other payment Method specified on our checkout page) used to pay for your order; and,
- Are resident in a country that we deliver to (please check and verify to be sure your country is included on the destinations we deliver to. Check Here
6. PRICE AND PAYMENT
- Kellju displays Price payable for the Products as shown on our site in dollars (USD),However when accessing our website from other countries we ship and deliver to, Our currency shows in their local currency(i.e if you are in the UK our prices will be shown as British Pounds Prices advertised on our site include US Tax at the relevant rate chargeable for the time being, but exclude delivery charges which are payable in addition and shown separately during the checkout process.
- We can change the prices on our site at any time without notice, but changes will not affect orders which We have already accepted. However, if the rate of TAX changes after the date of your order, We will adjust the rate of TAX you pay unless you have already paid for the Products in full before the change in TAX takes effect.
- We accept payment by debit card, credit card, Paypal, Shop or Affirm. We accept the following cards: Visa, VISA Electron, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express, and other credit card payment
5.Pls ensure when paying with any payment method, That you enter the right information including a current billing information, Kellju is not responsible for any wrong or invalid payment card information you enter and we are entitled to cancel fulfillment of any order if our system detects any fraudulent information that could be used to purchase any item. We may end the Contract, refund you any sums you have paid under the Contract and require the return of any Products provided to you.
- If you wish to apply a discount code to your order, you must enter the relevant code during the online checkout process. Only one discount code can be used per order and additional terms and conditions may apply in respect of each discount code. We reserve the right to decline to accept any discount code that is invalid for your order or that has expired.
7. RETURNS AND REFUNDS
You may wish to return an item using our returns service. For further information on returns please see our Returns Policy
8. FAULTY PRODUCTS
- If you are a consumer, We are under a legal duty to supply Products that are in conformity with the Contract. Nothing in these terms and conditions will affect your legal rights in relation to Products that are faulty or defective.
- If you consider that any Product We have supplied is faulty or mis-described, please notify us using our contact details
- If you discover that your Product is faulty after 7 days we reserve the right to request evidence, such as images of the defect, before issuing any refund of the price paid and/or any associated delivery costs.
9. OUR RIGHTS TO CANCEL THE CONTRACT
- We may end the Contract at any time by writing to you if:
- a) You do not make any payment to us when it is due;
- b) You do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the Products; or
- c) You do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the Products to you.
- We may also end the Contract in the circumstances set out in clause 7.5 or clause 7.6.
- We may refund any money you have paid in advance for the Products We have not provided but We may deduct or charge you reasonable compensation for the costs We will incur as a result of your breaking the Contract.
10. EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
- We will not be liable for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by an Event Outside Our Control. An Event Outside Our Control means any act, event, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control. This could be a natural or unforeseeable occurrence either due to nature or mankind
- If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under a Contract, We will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you and our obligations under the Contract will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Event Outside Our Control. Where the Event Outside Our Control affects our delivery of Products to you, We will arrange a new delivery date with you after the Event Outside Our Control is over.
- You may cancel a Contract affected by an Event Outside Our Control if there is a risk of substantial delay.
11. OUR LIABILITY
- If We fail to comply with these terms and conditions, We would be responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but We are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the Contract was made, both We and you knew it might happen.
- We only supply the Products for domestic and private use. If you use the Products for any commercial, business or resale purpose, We will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, loss of anticipated savings, business interruption or loss of business opportunity.
- We do not in any way exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or any matter for which We may not exclude or limit our liability under any applicable law.
12. AFTER-SALES SERVICE
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect your rights as a consumer under the applicable law in the jurisdiction in which you are resident.
- In case we need to contact you, We would do that by writing or emailing, using the contact details you provided to us in your order, unless you have asked us to contact you by any other means. When We refer in these terms and conditions to “in writing”, this includes e-mail.
- We may change these terms and conditions from time to time. The terms and conditions that apply to your Contract will be those that are displayed on our site when you place your order.
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under the Contract to another organization. We will tell you in writing if this happens and We will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the Contract.
- You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these Terms to another person if We agree in writing.
- The Contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
- Each of the paragraphs of these terms and conditions operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- If We fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these terms and conditions, or if We do not enforce our rights against you, or if We delay in doing so, that will not mean that We have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If We waive a default by you, We will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that We will automatically waive any later default by you.
- Please note that these terms and conditions are governed by English law. If you are a consumer, this means a Contract for the purchase of Products and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by English.
13. AFTER-SALES SERVICE
- Questions, comments or requests regarding these terms and conditions or our Products should be addressed to email@example.com
- If you have any complaints these should be addressed in writing to KELLJU by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless kellju.com LLC, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) against kellju.com arising from, without limitation, (i) your breach of these terms and conditions for online sales, (ii) your infringement of any of our intellectual property rights; (iii) your infringement of any other right of any person or entity, including, but not limited to, defamation of such person or entity, or violations of such person’s or entity’s intellectual property or privacy rights, (iv) your breach of any duty of confidence or privacy owed to kellju.com, or (v) any false statements or claims made by you in any form about boohooman.com or about its products or services.
19. PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
KELLJU Clothings promotional codes entitle you to an offer on your online order from www.kellju.com. To utilize your promotional code, insert code into the "Enter promotion code" box on the billing page of checkout and click apply.
Please note, promotional codes can only be used once per transaction and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions or offers. Including onsite offers.
Automated promotions cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional codes or offers.
Promotion codes are territory specific, remain our property, are non-transferable and are not valid for the purchase of gift cards or gift vouchers. There is no cash alternative.
Promotion codes and related offers are not open to employees of boohoo.com and we reserve the right to withdraw them and refuse or restrict any order at any time.
Promotion codes are only valid on kellju.com for payments made by residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland in Sterling, where enabled, Euros, US or Australian dollars. Payment by Euros, US or Australian dollars can be enabled by selecting the appropriate flag in the dropdown currency selection menu in the top right-hand corner on the homepage, on desktop devices, or from the pivot menu currency selector on mobile devices.
During any promotions for the Premier delivery product we reserve the right to suspend other promotions.
Threshold delivery promotions work against the total cost of the products ordered, the delivery cost does not contribute to the total amount.
Special Notice For State Residents
For California Residents. We will not share personal information with affiliates or non-affiliates except as permitted by California law, such as to process your transaction or with your consent.
For Vermont Residents. We will not share personal information with affiliates or non-affiliates except as permitted by Vermont law, such as to process your transaction or with your consent.